Episode 27 – Collision Industry Foundation Helps Those in Need
Mike Quinn is SVP Business Development at AirPro Diagnositcs and the Chairman of the Collision Industry Foundation, the 501(c)3 charitable arm of the collision repair industry. The CIF is dedicated to raising, managing and donating funds to provide emergency relief to collision repair professionals who have been impacted by natural disasters or other catastrophic events. Listen in as Mike explains the good work the CIF is doing and how you can get involved to help make a difference!
· What the Collision Industry Foundation has done to help collision professionals who have fallen on hard times.
· The dedicated CIF volunteers who serve the industry at large by helping others in their time of need.
· The heartbreaking story of the victims of the mass shooting in El Paso.
· The good work done by the CIF to help victims of natural disasters.
· How you can help and get involved to make a difference in the lives of our collision industry brothers and sisters.
· Visit www.collisionindustryfoundation.org for more information.